Monday, February 6, 2012

OMG OMG OH MY GOODNESS!!!



Ok so I just got back from work out and I am SO SOSOSOSOSOSOSO Excited and happy!!!! so a week ago I weighed 188.5 ish and I got weighed again today and I have lost 4.4 lbs!!!! I currently weight 184.1! YAY! i am going to be honest and admit that yesterday, during fast sunday I prayed to have sucess with my weightloss. I am so happy and so blessed that the Lord listens to my prayers and wants me to sucseed! I know I have along way to go but this is the big start to the beginning to a very long year. I also noticed that I am having more energy to do the day to day activities, such as walking to class or climbing the the stairs to my appartment. I worked out with my dear friend Beth at the beginning and I was compleatly winded when my heart was beating 134 beats per/min today I was working on the stairstepper and my heart was around 165 and I wasn't dizzy or anything! I guess what dad always says is true, that I don't have a heart problem, im just fat. I have been so blessed to have so many good friends and support systems during this difficult time for me. I love you <3


oh and obama is a girly man lol

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you Candy! I am glad that you are sticking with it and feeling the benefits of being fit. Just remember no pain no gain and sweat is just fat crying, so sweat it up! If you look cute after you are done, then you didn't work hard enough!

    ReplyDelete