Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Personal brand of Heroin

Love.... What does love mean? I just got done watching the newest Castle. On the show, new evidence what brought forward in Beckett's mother's case which is also related to the people who shot her. Finally Caslte tells her the truth about the things that he knows, he knows that someone has evidence that keeps the people at bay from wanting to kill her. Beckett feels betrayed that Castle keeps if from her. And Finally Castle tells her that he loves her, he uses the words like frustrating, madening, and other words that in Fairly tale love would never be there. So love.... Love is frustrating. Love makes you feel depression. Love makes you cry. Love makes you want to punch a wall. But love is more than that. Love makes you believe you can fly. Love makes you believe that you have worth. Love makes you want to be a better person, no matter the cost.

I have only felt this kind of love in my life once. I feel so strongly that no matter what EVER happens I will always love him. He is the only person that I show real emotion when I  talk about him, heck i'm even crying now. This might sound really pathetic but anytime I hear somthing that touches me in any way I think of him. I love him. I would do ANYTHING for him. Just like in the Castle episode if I was hanging off the side of a building I would just think of him, even if I wasn't I always will. People can say what they want. But I know what I feel inside is real.

If He ends up reading this..... I love you! I always have, always willl, loved you then, love you still. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment