Friday, May 18, 2012

What are you grateful for?


So YAY I finally found my phone charger! YAY! Dumb thing!   It really made me really appreciate having a phone. You don’t realize how often you use it until you don’t have it anymore. YAY for Luna!

But on another note….. I have been thinking a lot about gratitude here lately.  At church we always have a lesson on being grateful for the things that you have.  And I guess when most people think of what they are grateful they think of Family, friends, freedom, and haha maybe even their phone.  We have SO much more than just the basics to be grateful for.  These are NOT in the order of gratefulness, but just in the order I thought  of them.

My am grateful for:

Family                                                                   Friends                                                                 Freedom

Agency                                                                 Jesus Christ’s Atonement                          Jesus Christs Life

The Divine Plan for life                                   Shelter                                                                 Warm water

Cold drinking water                                         Beds                                                                      Food

Pancakes                                                             Wind                                                                     Rain

Sun                                                                        Sunburns                                                             Makeup

Clean hair                                                            Clean clothes                                                     Hard work

New shoes                                                         Tooth paste                                                      Hydrogenperoxide

Freshly cut grass                                               Strawberries in the garden                          My hands

My heart                                                             My eyes                                                               Medication

Toilet paper                                                        Transportation                                                  Scriptures

Modern prophets                                            Computers                                                         The ability to sing

Being a friend                                                    Counseling                                                          nail clippers

personal growth                                               Trials                                                                      Pain/venerability

Basic needs being met                                   Harry potter                                                       Teachers

Church leaders                                                  Bishops                                                                                Community

Kevin Erikson-BFF                                            Hulu                                                                       Facebook

Pinetrist                                                               Having a job                                                       A paycheck
And much much more!

I challenge everyone to write down what your grateful for, we are so blessed. We are blessed that we live in a nation that we have the freedoms that we do. I'm grateful that I have my agency (the freedom to choose) is being able to decide for myself the choice that I am going to make. No matter the outcome, it was my choice.  I'm grateful that I have so may friends that really care about me, and want the best for me and want me to be happy. I am blessed every day by the friendships that I make. I am grateful that I get to vote for the next president of the United States of America. I'm glad that I can read and write.(spell.... maybe..... yeah)  I am thankful for Jimmy johns when I am hungry! lol.  I'm grateful that I have blog that I can write on.
oh and a sappy movie quote to end "But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that even though I do not know you, and even though I may not meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you: I love you.
With all my heart.
I love you."

love!
ME

1 comment:

  1. Hey! You! I love you mucho mucho. Why haven't you posted in a while? That makes me sad. :(

    ReplyDelete