Saturday, January 14, 2012

My Spiritual Awakening



One year ago I was diagnosed with Insilin Resistancy and also Irritable Bowel Syndrome. I am currently taking 1000 mg of metformin twice a day. Over the last year, I just took my medicine an honestly didn't really exercize much or at all, and I didn't paymuch attention to what I ate. But I got my blood work done a few weeks ago, and unfortunatly the numbers where worse. so I realized that I can't simply just go on a diet in hope that I will be skinny and in perfect health, but that I have to constantly try and to make a lifestyle change for me to reach that ability of being a heathy person. I don't want to have diabeties, I don't want to be constantly worrying about wheather or not I am getting the correct nutrtion that I need to be ok. I want to be healthy. I want to love myself. I want to be proud of myself. I want my future to be more succsefull because of this journey. Over the next year I promise to all of my readers that I will work hard to be a better person, and treat you and myself with the love and respect that we deserve. With Christ all this are possible!

2 comments:

  1. I think people are perfect just the way you are as long as you love yourself

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever you want to do Candy, we will be here to support and help you do it.
    Forrest and Kate

    ReplyDelete